3.22.2006

Google Finance (beta)

Google has put its Finance website online, of course, it is beta as many other Google applications. Beta is good and Google is smart.

Google Finance looks different than the one I'm used to -- Yahoo Finance, by now I cannot say it is better since I didn't play with it. But I think I'll use it finally, because Google force directly link from my customized homepage to Google Finance, when I click the stock symbol on my watching list.

From Google Finance, I found that Zoran is somehow not positive to maintain its public information: the COO of Zoran on Google Finance link is still Camillo, who has already left Zoran last year.

In this case, maybe we should call the company: Zoran Beta, as I just said, Beta is good!

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

Regarding Zoran beta, it could be a Google problem, since Yahoo didn't have same bug.